How to Apply
6th-8th Grades Admissions Checklist
Children applying for 6th-8th grades are assessed using two tests. During admissions season, the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) is given on several dates at sites throughout San Diego County. See the schedule and request information at www.iseetest.org. The Otis Lennon School Ability Test (OLSAT) is given at our Middle School during your family's scheduled tour and interview. The fee (payable to Warren-Walker School) for the OLSAT evaluation is $95. The ISEE fee is paid directly to ISEE at the time you register for the test.
The following items are necessary components for a completed application to our Middle School:
- Application may be completed and submitted by clicking here .
- Copy of applicant's birth certificate (submit via link found at the end of the online application).
- Copy of applicant's immunization records (submit via link at end of online application).
- Teacher Recommendation Form (for students entering 2nd-8th grades, click here or download at end of online application).
- Transcript Request Form (click here or download at end of online application).
- ISEE & OLSAT test results
- Applicants will interview with the Dean of the Middle School and the Director of Admissions following a campus tour. It is at this time that the applicant will also take the OLSAT.
- Though not mandatory, applicants are encouraged to schedule a shadow visit on a school day.
We invite you to attend an Open House or schedule a personal tour to learn more about our School community. Upon receipt of your application, our Admissions Office will contact you to explain your next steps in the admissions process.
If you have any questions, please click here, or contact us at 619-223-3663 or at email@example.com. We wish you every success in the admissions process!