Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Expected Schoolwide Learner Outcomes prioritize and synthesize our Mission, goals, and objectives.
Warren-Walker School Students Will Be...
Respectful and Responsible Citizens Who:
- Demonstrate empathy and the ability to work well with others
- Exhibit a commitment to moral values and community service
- Follow directions and contribute positively to the learning environment
- Demonstrate integrity when acting as an individual, in a group, on a team, or when using electronic devices
Successful Scholars Who:
- Demonstrate fluency in oral and written language
- Use numbers competently, and demonstrate understanding of mathematical principles
- Transfer and apply cognitive skills and strategies in all subject areas and in real-life situations
- Incorporate technology for researching, organizing, learning and creating
- Build vocabulary and acquire communication skills in a foreign language
- Express creativity through the fine and performing arts
- Develop and utilize effective study skills
Self-Directed and Independent Thinkers Who:
- Assimilate prior knowledge, skills and experiences
- Willingly gather, comprehend, and evaluate information from valid sources
- Apply critical thinking and comprehension skills
- Clarify, organize, and express individual thoughts and ideas
- Independently produce quality work that integrates skill, knowledge, and critical, ethical and creative thinking across the disciplines
Click here for our 2020-2021 Academic Calendar!